Long retired and rarely seen, this Austin Production sculpture adds serene Southwestern style to your home decor.
- 1988 Durastone "La Olla de la Vida" (The Pot of Life) Native American Series Sculpture.
- This piece was created by an artist known as "Acoma" for Austin Productions in the mid-1980s. Her works are in many private collections and museums throughout the southwestern U.S. Her work is now out of production.
- 12" tall; 17" long; 12" wide.
- In fabulous condition, only one owner. No chips or cracks.
- Bottom of piece is felted.