WHAT ARE YOUR FLOWERS MADE OF?
- The base petals are made from wood, reclaimed wood or dense recycled plastic.
- Flower centers are created by hand from salvaged metal, including metal cans, pie plates, platters, buckets, and more, in an effort to divert more junk from landfills and instead create something strong and beautiful from them. Because of this, no two flowers are ever alike.
CAN YOU HANG THEM OUTSIDE?
- Yes, I suggest in a protected area outside. The metal for my flowers is sanded, primed and painted with exterior paints. Hand painted metal pieces are protected with two spray coats of exterior sealant for ultimate weather protection.
- Naked barn wood flower petals are protected with two coats of premium exterior wood sealant.
- Each flower is assembled in front and back with exterior screws. Each flower is ready to hang with a galvanized exterior double wire.
- I suggest bringing your flower indoors during any off-season to further its life.
- If you see your flower beginning to wear, you can wipe the metal with a damp cloth spray a light coat of sealant. I recommend Rustoleum Exterior Gloss sealant, available in any hardware store.
- Any naked wood can be protected with a spray coat of wood sealant. I recommend Old Master's Spar Varnish or Helmsman Polyurethane, both in Satin Finish. These products are available as a spray.
DO YOU MAKE CUSTOM FLOWERS?
Yes I do! Below are my Custom Flower Terms & Instructions:
- If you like one of my flowers but want to tweak the metal work colors or switch up a petal style, I can easily do that. Click on the box next to the product and fill in the form. I will return with a full flower quote within 24 hours.
- If you want a more obscure custom color that I don't carry, I charge $25.00 per color.
- I allow two FREE changes to the flower before assembling. After that, I charge $20 per change.
- I will send you photos of my process as I make your flower. I also send photos of your piece just before the metalwork is attached. At that time you can make up to two free changes to the metalwork.
- I use the following paint brands: Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, Valspar Duramax (available at Lowes) and Behr Premium Plus Ultra (available at Home Depot).You can choose a paint color and I can match the code for you.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- I currently offer Free Ground Shipping to the contiguous 48 States.
- I offer Real-Time UPS Ground shipping for Alaska & Hawaii.
- See my full SHIPPING & RETURNS policy HERE.
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY TIMES?
Completed Flowers: Ship within 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
Custom Flowers: Please allow 4 weeks from order to shipment for custom flowers.
I'm always working to improve my environmental scorecard. Currently I'm using "green" peanuts to protect your wood wreaths during shipment. They are recycled and recyclable, and also greatly reduce the shipping weights of the flowers.
DISCLAIMERS, COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS:
To the best of my knowledge, any and all literary quotations included here fall under the fair use or public domain guidelines of copyright law in the United States. If you believe that any quotation violates a copyright you hold or represent, I will immediately remove it upon notification pending good-faith resolution of any dispute.
- MerryLegs is a legal Trademark owned by Lynda Houston. Horse Stocking Design Patent #D520,406.
- Salvage & Bloom - words and logo are registered trademarks.
- Please respect Copyrights, Patents and Trademarks (hey, Alibaba.com, THAT INCLUDES YOU!!) I worked very hard to get them.